LCSC student resources, discounts and free perks

Alyssa Smith, Staff Writer

Most students are unaware of the many discounts and freebies that are available to them as a student. The Campus Recreation has worked with the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley businesses to create these opportunities for students, and all you need is a valid student ID for most of these perks.
All students and faculty can play 18 holes at Bryden Canyon Golf Course for $6 with a valid LCSC ID card. This does not include rentals for clubs or carts and cannot be used during tournaments or special events. Bryden Canyon Golf Course is also offering 10 free buckets of range balls on a first-come-first-served basis. The golf course is at 445 O’Connor Rd, Lewiston, ID.
The Asotin County Aquatic Center allows the first 100 students per month access to the indoor pool facility for free, with a valid LCSC ID. This offer only includes the indoor pool area and does not include the outdoor swimming facility or any outdoor activities. The Aquatic Center is located at 1603 Dustan Loop, Clarkston, WA.
Tuesday nights are LCSC student night at Orchard Lanes, located at 224 Thain in Lewiston. Students can have unlimited bowling for $5 from 7 p.m. to closing. This also includes shoe rentals. This deal is not valid during tournaments or other events at Orchard Lanes.
The LC Ice Arena allows the first 25 students per month to receive free admission with a valid student ID. This is a first-come-first-serve basis.
LCSC students also have access to a special promo code from Dominos. Use the code GoWarriors and you can buy two select items for $4.99 each. This code must be used online. To learn the full special, you can call to ask what items are valid.
College students also get 50% off Spotify Premium, which also comes with Hulu now, and a discount with Amazon Prime.
Take advantage of free and discounted perks! You will need a valid student ID for most of these discounts.