Advance Registration incentives; meet with your advisor today!

Staff

LCSC Advanced Registration is April 12 – 15, and students can start planning their fall schedules now.
Web registration for Fall 2021 will be available at 8:00 a.m. each day during the Advance Registration period for currently enrolled students.
Besides getting an optimal schedule, one student each day will be selected to win a $250 Bookstore gift card.
Current students can schedule courses, including choosing dates and times, from the Student Planning link located in WarriorWeb.
On the general LCSC website, the Program Requirements and Sequential Plans tabs listed for each major and minor show students the right courses to take for their degree or certificate.
Advisors can also help students determine course plans for spring 2022 and beyond. Students should meet with their advisors in the next four weeks to discuss their planned courses for fall 2021. Learners who are changing majors should inform advisors in order to make the necessary degree and course adjustments.
If students are not sure who their advisor is, they can click the Advising tab in Student Planning. Students should also check ahead of time in WarriorWeb to see if there are any holds that are preventing them from registering.
Parking tickets and other fines must be paid to ensure a clear release to register.

“Sometimes students wait to register because they are busy with mid-terms, projects, and life. But I strongly encourage students to take advantage of Advance Registration so that they acquire the most ideal class schedule. As an added benefit
this year, every student who registers during the week has the chance to win a $250 Bookstore gift card!” said Debra Lybyer, Senior Director of Academic Advising and the LCSC Advising Center.
Additionally, the division with the highest percentage of students registered will be provided one additional $250 gift card which will be awarded to a randomly selected registered student within their division.
The registration schedule is as follows below.